Colchester Town Hall

2 Bed Terraced House For Sale

Long Road West, Dedham, Colchester, Essex

Guide Price £202,500

Bedroom icon 2 Bathroom icon 1 Reception icon 1
Arrange a Viewing

or call us on: 01206 940 123

Ref: DDH230015

  • Beautiful semi-rural location
  • Terraced cottage
  • Living Room
  • Kitchen / dining room
  • Two bedrooms
  • Garden
  • Communal off-road parking
  • Offered with 75% shared ownership

Located on the outskirts of highly sought-after Dedham, yet within easy reach of local amenities - including the 'outstanding' Dedham primary school. The property is offered for sale with a 75% share and with the remaining 25% share being owned by English Rural. Accommodation comprises living room, kitchen / dining room, two bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from private gardens and communal off-road parking.

This charming, terraced cottage enjoys a semi-rural location on the outskirts of Dedham - within easy reach of village amenities and mere footsteps away from glorious north Essex countryside. The property is set back from the road and a approached via a pedestrian path which leads to the entrance door. Vehicular access and communal parking is located via a separate driveway. Once inside, the hallway provides a place in which to greet guests before moving through to the main living accommodation. The living room benefits from a dual aspect, with a window overlooking the front lawn and double doors opening onto the patio at the rear. The kitchen / dining room again is dual aspect, with plenty of room for food preparation and a good-sized dining table. On the first floor, two double bedrooms share use of the family bathroom. Outside, to the rear, the garden commences with a patio - ideal for outside dining during the warmer months. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn, bordered by mature trees and shrubs.

Entrance Hall (2.62m x 1.07m)

Entrance door. Window to side aspect. Wall-mounted electric storage heater. Stairs to first floor.

Living Room (4.93m x 3.96m max)

Window to front aspect. Two wall-mounted electric storage heaters. Double doors to garden.

Kitchen / Dining Room (4.9m x 2.6m)

Dual aspect room with windows to front and rear. Matching wall and base units. Space for electric cooker. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer-tap. Tiled splashback. Space for tower fridge / freezer. Space for washing machine. Wall-mounted electric storage heater.

Landing (1.83m x 1.7m)

Wall-mounted electric storage heater.

Bedroom (4.9m x 2.9m)

Dual aspect room with windows to front and rear. Wall-mounted electric heater. Loft access.

Bedroom (2.95m x 2.6m)

Windows to front aspect. Wall-mounted electric heater. Built-in cupboard. Further cupboard containing hot-water cylinder.

Bathroom (1.83m x 1.73m)

Window, with obscured glass, to rear aspect. Panelled bath with shower attachment. Pedestal wash-hand basin. Low-level WC. Partly tiled. Dimplex pull-cord electric heater. Extractor fan.

Outside

The garden to the rear commences with a patio which leads to lawn. Enclosed by fencing. Herbaceous borders.

Agents Note

Monthly Charge is £55.71. This consists of Specified Rent of £34.79, Service Charge of £12.42 and Buildings Insurance of £8.50 Ask agent for Shared Ownership details and eligibility criteria - prospective purchasers will be expected to complete an application form. Leasehold property - lease will be extended to 99 years upon completion.

Services

We understand mains electricity, water and drainage are supplied to the property.

Floorplans for Dedham, Colchester, Essex
EPC for Dedham, Colchester, Essex

Arrange a Viewing

* indicates a required field within the form.

By clicking this button I agree to Kingsleigh Residential's Terms & Conditions.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Calculate Your Stamp Duty

£

Results

Stamp Duty To Pay:

Effective Rate:

Tax Band % Taxable Sum Tax